thai-spiced butternut squash soup
This soup recipe inspiration is from one of my favourite websites of all time.
Incredible recipes and gorgeous pictures.
So the recipe I used can be found here
- I used butternut squash to make mine, although I have made it with pumpkin too, and it is amazing!
- This time I added some kale to it too. just add a handful when you are ready to blend the soup together.
- This is a great way for the kiddies to get some added greens (maybe ease up on the spice factor if you are making this soup for the whole family).
- I toasted some unsweetened coconut to add as a garnish.
- The second time I ate this soup, I added some kelp noodles. And for a bit more info on those, you can read this
Happy cooking friends!